Thursday, June 10, 2010

Spelling Practice.


















Complete the word in the blank in order to spell it correctly. You can check the hint first. Then, after you write the whole word, check the answer.

1. Your homework is not only very good, it's ____________ .


2. I'm smart but my brother is more _______________ than me.


3. In the 1960s, the Beatles were very ________________ .


4. In this class, a pencil and notebook are _________________ .


5. You should put very _______________ papers in a safe place.


6. A: Here is your coffee and your toast. B: ______________ .


7. English isn't an easy language, it's very _____________ .


8. It's not very ______________ when you have to wait for the bus.


9. I'm _____________ about moving to New York.


10. She's a good mother because she's a ___________ person.


11. ________________ for next semester will be at the end of July.


12. You can buy clothing at Macy's, but it's ______________ there.


13. Don't drive too fast. It's very ______________ .


14. You can borrow books at the public _______________ .


15. I hope the class will be _________________ for you, not boring.


16. She uses time well and gets a lot done. She's very ________________ .


17. I'm looking _______________ to your party next weekend.


18. I have to work on Saturday, but I'll be getting ___________ pay.


19. I saw a ___________________ movie yesterday.


20. I'm not sure if I'm ______________ for this job or not.


21. What exactly are the _______________________ for this job?


22. My father is an elderly man but he's still very _______________ .


23. They ____________ have dinner around 7:00 pm .


24. Mary has studied ballet for a long time. That's why she dances very ________________ .


25. I went to Reno last weekend, but _______________ I lost 200 dollars.


26. Don't run a marathon without adequate ________________, or you'll get injured.


27. I didn't like the movie because there was too much _____________ .


28. I prefer love stories. I guess I'm basically a _______________ person.


29. Newcomers to the United States should know something about _______________ law.


30. I took an exam last week, but I haven't received the ___________ yet.













No comments:

Post a Comment